Increasing intelligence requirements to boost growth
The C4ISR market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.2%, during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). Increasing amount of data, generated across the C4ISR industry, along with the growing demand for competitive intelligence and radio electronic warfare systems for the fourth-generation warfare, to resolve conflicts, are the factors driving the C4ISR market. Rising government funding, Internet of Things (IoT) and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) are expected to further propel the market demand, during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). Opportunities for manufacturers in the C4ISR market are abundant, regarding investments in R&D activities, production of effective and affordable C4ISR systems for emerging nations, and conversion of the existing, bulky, and high power consuming systems into more productive and reliable ones.
Asia-Pacific to show significant growth
The North America accounts for approximately 44% of the global C4ISR market, owing to technological advancements, along with increasing government investment in the United States. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a significant demand for sensor upgrades, networked communication, and electronic and intelligence warfare systems, which, in turn, is anticipated to fuel the industry expansion, during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). Moreover, the development of Chinese C4ISR systems is expected to make the Indian defense invest in the C4ISR market.
The airborne system is expected to be the fastest-growing market segment during 2018-2023 (the forecast period), due to the growing demand for sensors, unmanned aerial vehicles, synthetic aperture radars, geospatial solutions, mobility solutions, and cyber-security.
Key Developments in the Market:
- June 2017: ConTech has introduced the DRF series of chassis mounted DC-DC converters for ruggedized backplane applications as a power solution in large assortment of applications.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report analyses how the increasing situational awareness requirements will drive the global c4isr systems market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increased Requirement for Situational Awareness in Military Operations
5.1.2 Growing Need for Short Mission Cycle Time
5.2.1 High Costs Associated with Development and Maintenance of C4isr Systems
5.3.1 Secured Networks to Prevent Cyber-attacks
6. Global C4ISR System Market, Segmentation by Platform
7. Global C4ISR System Market, Segmentation by Purpose
8. Global C4ISR System Market, Segmentation by Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.5 Africa and Middle East
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Lockheed Martin
10.2 Northrop Grumman
10.3 Elbit Systems
10.4 BAE Systems
10.5 Saab AB
10.6 Thales Raytheon
10.7 Rheinmetall AG
10.8 L-3 Communications Holdings
10.9 Rockwell Collins
10.10 Harris Corporation
10.11 Caci International
10.12 General Atomics
10.13 General Dynamics
11. Future Outlook of the Market
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Elbit Systems
- BAE Systems
- Saab AB
- Thales Raytheon
- Rheinmetall AG
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Rockwell Collins
- Harris Corporation
- Caci International
- General Atomics
- General Dynamics