The global aerospace fasteners market is expected to register a CAGR close to 8% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. The commercial aerospace fasteners market currently holds around 60% of the total market, and is expected to reach 62% during the forecast period
Aerospace fasteners are broadly used in ballistic missiles, rockets, satellites, commercial aircraft and military aircraft. These are extremely critical mechanical components and are required to function in the most extreme of situations. Aerospace fasteners are made under strict regulations and standards so as to withstand high fatigue loading and drastic temperature changes. A single Boeing 747 Jet uses around 3 million fasteners.
The airlines are increasingly looking for aircraft with a minimum possible maintenance repair overhaul downtime. The market for aerospace fasteners is directly dependent on the number of aircraft manufactured, defense and space exploration activities. Governments across the world are solidifying their air defense and strong demand for aircrafts exists both in commercial and military aircraft segments. Replacement of aging aircrafts with next-generation aircrafts is another factor fueling up aerospace fasteners market globally. Also, the growing investment in cabin interior products, innovations in research and development for high strength and low weight aerospace fasteners will drive the market in the coming years. However, the introduction of composite materials to aircraft manufacturing, cost and availability of raw materials, and underdeveloped logistics and supply chain are some of the restraints identified in the growth of aerospace fasteners market.
Commercial Aerospace Fasteners Market to Dominate the Market Growth
The commercial aerospace fasteners market currently holds around 60% of the total market and is expected to reach 62% in the forecast period. The civil aviation industry, owing to increase in number of passengers travelling by air route, is growing at an unprecedented annual rate. This, in turn, is expected to push market growth of global aerospace fasteners market over the forecast period
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017: Arconic, Airbus to advance 3D Printing for Aerospace under multi-year cooperative research agreement.
- December 2017: Bufab acquires Kian Soon Mechanical Components Pte Ltd
Reasons to Purchase this Report
1. The report analyses how the revival of the military aircraft demand will drive the aerospace fasteners market.
2. Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
3. Study on the fastener type that is expected to dominate the market.
4. Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
5. Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
6. Three months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet in excel.
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Study Assumptions
2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4.1. Current Market Scenario
4.2. Technology Trends
4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Replacement Of Aging Aircrafts
5.1.2. Minimum Possible Maintenance Repair Overhaul Downtime
5.2.1. Composite Materials
5.2.2. Regulatory Framework
5.2.3. Availability Of Raw Materials
5.3.1. Increased Technological Integration
6. Global Aerospace Fasteners Market, Segmented By Application
6.1. Commercial Aircraft
6.2. Military Aircraft
7. Global Aerospace Fasteners Market, Segmented By Material
8. Global Aerospace Fasteners Market, Segmented By Geography
8.1. North America
8.1.1. The United States
8.3.2. United Kingdom
8.4. Rest Of The World
8.4.2. South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2. Market Share Analysis
9.3. Key Players And Developments
10. Company Profiles
10.1. 3v Fasteners
10.3. B&B Specialities
10.5. Lisi Aerospace
10.7. Bufab Group
10.8. Phillips Screw Company
10.9. Trimas Corporation
10.10. Accumen Global Technologies
10.11. Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
11. Future Outlook