The global meat ingredients market is growing rapidly. A major factor propelling this market is the high demand for convenience foods, such as instant beverages and snacks. Other factors, such as the increasing user application in processed foods such as meat, frozen meat, etc., along with nutrition and taste convergence, which increased the usage of flavoring agents and salts, are also driving this market. However, factors like quality standards, clean labeling, and health concerns are hindering the market. The meat processing technology will also contribute to the improvement of heavily extended meat products.
The market for meat ingredients is segmented by type of ingredients into binders, extenders, flavoring agents, preservatives, etc., in which the binders market holds the largest share. Meat extenders are non-meat substances with substantial protein content, whereas fillers are high in carbohydrates. Meat extenders and fillers are primarily used with the objective of making meat products lower-cost. By meat type, the meat ingredients market is classified into beef, chicken, mutton, pork and others. Beef holds a significant portion in this category. By product type, the market is segmented into fresh processed meat, raw-cooked meat, precooked meat and others.
Various flours are primarily used in extended traditional meat products from Asia-Pacific. One well known example is Moo-Yoh. Asia-Pacific was estimated to be the largest market for meat ingredients, in 2017. This region is projected to be the fastest-growing market, with a CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is mainly due to a large number of food processing and storage industries, particularly in developing countries, such as India, Japan, China, and few other Asian countries. In Africa, the main traditional meat processing methods are meat salting, drying and smoking.
MAJOR PLAYERS: E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY, KERRY GROUP PLC, ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC, WIBERG GMBH, PROLIANT NON-MEAT INGREDIENTS, CAMPUS SRL, WENDA INGREDIENTS, ADVANCED FOOD SYSTEMS, INC., ALISEIA SRL and REDBROOK INGREDIENT SERVICES LIMITED, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings Of the Study
3. Market Over view
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Convienice Foods
4.1.2 Growing End-User Applications
4.1.3 Nutrition and Taste Convergence
4.2.1 Quality Standards and Regulations
4.2.2 Clean Label and Health Concerns
4.3.1 Exploring Technological Advancements
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Ingredient
5.1.4 Coloring Agents
5.1.5 Flavouring Agents
5.1.7 Texturing Agents
5.2 By Meat Type
5.3 By Product Type
5.3.1 Fresh Processed Meat
5.3.2 Raw Cooked Meat
5.3.3 Pre Cooked Meat
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
5.4.4 South America
184.108.40.206 South Africa
6. Competetive Landscape
6.1 Merges and Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Merges and Acquisitions
6.5 Most Active Companies in Past Five Years
6.6 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
7.2 Kerry Group PLC
7.3 Associated British Foods PLC
7.4 Wiberg GmbH
7.5 Proliant Non-Meat Ingredients
7.6 Campus SRL
7.7 Wenda Ingredients
7.8 Advanced Food Systems, Inc.
7.9 Aliseia SRL
7.10 Redbrook Ingredient Services Limited
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Kerry Group PLC
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Wiberg GmbH
- Proliant Non-Meat Ingredients
- Campus SRL
- Wenda Ingredients
- Advanced Food Systems Inc.
- Aliseia SRL
- Redbrook Ingredient Services Limited