The global tocopherol market is expected to record an estimated CAGR of 4.6%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). The use of ancient grains in bakery/cereal products which are rich in micronutrients and essential acids (chia seed, flax seed, etc.) has proved to be successful sale for gluten free products. The broad spectrum of applications of tocopherols is one of the driving factors for the growth of the tocopherols market. Tocopherols have the ability to fight diseases. They are known to improve neurological disorders and aid prevention of heart and other chronic diseases. The increasing demand for healthy food products is expected to boost the demand for tocopherol during the forecast period
Growing Health Supplement Market
Tocopherol has a number of applications, food & beverage being one of the industries with a significant share of usage. Health foods have the highest share for the use of tocopherol in the food & beverage industry, due to its wide range of health benefits. It is mostly used in health supplements used for gaining muscle mass. Alpha tocopherol supplements for reducing bone fractures are gaining popularity among the young and geriatric people. Gamma-tocopherol, which is helpful in reducing inflammatory diseases, cardiovascular ailments, and cancerous cells, is highly preferred as an ingredient in nutraceutical products. According to a published study, the regular intake of tocopherol helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases, respiratory disorders, and other lifestyle diseases. The global trend of health consciousness is expected to boost the market for health foods, which inadvertently boosts the growth of the tocopherol market.
Strong Demand from Feed Industry
Mixed tocopherol usage in Animal feed industry is booming due to rising concern over animal health. Growing demand for high quality poultry meat and pork has driven the demand of tocopherol in the feed industry. All-rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate is the most common vitamin E form used to supplement animal feeds.
- December 2015 - ADM launched two new natural source vitamin e products.
- September 2015 - Nutralliance has introduced non-GMO Tocopherol product.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
- Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Modeling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Trends
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.2.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
126.96.36.199 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
188.8.131.52 Bargaining Power of Buyers
184.108.40.206 Threat of New Entrants
220.127.116.11 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
18.104.22.168 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Source
4.1.1 Soybean oil
4.1.2 Rapeseed oil
4.1.3 Sunflower oil
4.1.4 Corn oil
4.2 By Compound
4.2.1 Alpha Tocopherols
4.2.2 Beta Tocopherols
4.2.3 Gamma Tocopherols
4.2.4 Delta Tocopherol
4.3 By Application
4.3.1 Food & Beverage
4.4 By Geography
4.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
4.4.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Strategy Adopted by Key Players
5.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Advance Organic Material S.A.
6.2 Archer Daniels Midlands Company
6.3 B&D Nutritional Ingredients Inc.
6.4 BASF S.E.
6.6 COFCO Tech Bio Engineering
6.7 Davos Life Science Pte. Ltd.
6.9 Eisai Food and Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Advance Organic Material S.A.
- Archer Daniels Midlands Company
- B&D Nutritional Ingredients Inc.
- BASF S.E.
- COFCO Tech Bio Engineering
- Davos Life Science Pte. Ltd.
- Eisai Food and Chemical Co. Ltd.