The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Athene Holding Ltd (Athene) is a provider of retirement services. It issues, acquires, and reinsures retirement savings products that are designed for individuals and institutions to meet the retirement needs. Its portfolio of products includes fixed indexed annuities, fixed rate annuities, multi-year guarantee annuities, single premium immediate annuities, payout annuities and group annuities. Athene’s distribution channels include retail, institutional, flow reinsurance, and acquisitions and block reinsurance. The company conducts its business through Athene Life Re Ltd, Athene Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG, and Athene USA Corporation. The company has presence in Germany, the US and the UK. Athene is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.
The company registered premiums of US$2,465 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), compared to US$240 million in FY2016.
Athene Holding Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 04, 2018: Athene Holding releases Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 22, 2018: Athene Holding announces Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Nov 06, 2017: Athene Holding reports third quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Athene Holding Ltd - Key Facts
- Athene Holding Ltd - Key Employees
- Athene Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Athene Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Athene Holding Ltd - History
- Athene Holding Ltd - Company Statement
- Athene Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Athene Holding Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Corporate and Other
- Business Segment: Corporate and Others
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Retirement Services
- Key Stats
- Athene Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Athene Holding Ltd - Strengths
- Athene Holding Ltd - Weaknesses
- Athene Holding Ltd - Opportunities
- Athene Holding Ltd - Threats
- Athene Holding Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Athene Holding Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Nov 06, 2017: Athene Holding reports third quarter 2017 results
- Ratio Definitions
- Athene Holding Ltd, Key Facts
- Athene Holding Ltd, Key Employees
- Athene Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Athene Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Athene Holding Ltd, History
- Athene Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Athene Holding Ltd, Key Competitors
- Athene Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Athene Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Athene Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Athene Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Athene Holding Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Athene Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Athene Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts
- Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
- Reinsurance Group of America Incorporated
- New York Life Insurance Company
- MetLife, Inc.
- Genworth Financial, Inc.
- American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company
- Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America