1h Free Analyst TimeOdebrecht SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Odebrecht SA (Odebrecht), a subsidiary of Odbinv SA, is a diversified company. It carries out engineering and infrastructure construction services, development and operation of energy and infrastructure projects and real estate development services. The company executed various engineering and construction projects such as ports, urban transport, energy, irrigation, power plants, sports arenas, sanitation and urban renewal. The company also develops and operates concessions of highways, urban mobility, port terminals, and other infrastructure concessions such as irrigation, energy and transport assets. It also offers solutions for the oil and gas industry, and produces resins, biopolymers, ethanol, electricity and sugar. Odebrecht is headquartered in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Odebrecht SA - Key Facts
- Odebrecht SA - Key Employees
- Odebrecht SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Odebrecht SA - Major Products and Services
- Odebrecht SA - History
- Odebrecht SA - Company Statement
- Odebrecht SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Odebrecht SA - Business Description
- Odebrecht SA - Corporate Strategy
- Odebrecht SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Odebrecht SA - Strengths
- Odebrecht SA - Weaknesses
- Odebrecht SA - Opportunities
- Odebrecht SA - Threats
- Odebrecht SA - Key Competitors
- Odebrecht SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Odebrecht SA, Key Facts
- Odebrecht SA, Key Employees
- Odebrecht SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Odebrecht SA, Major Products and Services
- Odebrecht SA, History
- Odebrecht SA, Subsidiaries
- Odebrecht SA, Key Competitors
- Odebrecht SA, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Techint Group
- Queiroz Galvao Group
- Halliburton Co
- Fluor Corp
- Bechtel Corp
- Andrade Gutierrez SA