1h Free Analyst TimeComvita Ltd (CVT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsComvita Ltd (Comvita) is a provider of natural health products and health supplements. The company's product portfolio includes bee pollen, apple cider vinegar, antioxidants, colostrum, propolis, herbal extracts, honey, Manuka honey, olive leaf complex, nutritional oil, royal jelly, skincare, winter wellness, and wound care products. It sells products through health stores and retail chains. Comvita markets products under Comvita, Medihoney, Manuka Pure and UMF brand names. The company has business presence in the US, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, China, Japan, the UK and South Korea. Comvita is headquartered in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Comvita Ltd - Key Facts
- Comvita Ltd - Key Employees
- Comvita Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Comvita Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Comvita Ltd - History
- Comvita Ltd - Company Statement
- Comvita Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Comvita Ltd - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: ANZ
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: Greater China
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Other Countries
- Geographical Segment: Rest of Asia
- R&D Overview
- Comvita Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Comvita Ltd - Strengths
- Comvita Ltd - Weaknesses
- Comvita Ltd - Opportunities
- Comvita Ltd - Threats
- Comvita Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Comvita Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Comvita Ltd, Key Facts
- Comvita Ltd, Key Employees
- Comvita Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Comvita Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Comvita Ltd, History
- Comvita Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Comvita Ltd, Affiliate
- Comvita Ltd, Joint Venture
- Comvita Ltd, Key Competitors
- Comvita Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Comvita Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Comvita Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Comvita Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Comvita Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Comvita Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Arataki Honey Ltd
- Airborne Honey Ltd.
- Honey New Zealand
- Davidson's Apiaries Ltd.
- ApiHealth NZ Ltd.
- Cooks Global Foods Ltd