Teach yourself VISUALLY
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something and skip the long–winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you′ll find clear, step–by–step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 160 macOS High Sierra tasks. Each task–based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running on macOS High Sierra in no time.
You′ll learn to:
- Set default zoom for websites
- Install and use a content blocker
- Connect through FaceTime®
- Publish photo albums to Facebook
- Customize Siri®, mouse, and trackpad
Designed for visual learners
- Two–page lessons break big topics into bite–sized modules
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Full–color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
Paul McFedries (Toronto, Ontario) is a full–time technical writer. Paul has been authoring computer books since 1991, and he has more than 90 books to his credit. Paul s books have sold more than four million copies worldwide. These books include the Wiley titles Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, Teach Yourself VISUALLY Excel 2016, The Facebook Guide for People Over 50, and iPhone 6 Portable Genius. Paul is also the proprietor of Word Spy (www.wordspy.com), a website that tracks new words and phrases as they enter the language. Paul invites you to drop by his personal website at mcfedries.com or follow him on Twitter @paulmcf or @wordspy.