Blackwell′s Five–Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dermatology, Third Edition offers accessible, reliable information on canine and feline dermatology using the popular Blackwell′s Five–Minute Veterinary Consult format now with new topics, updated therapeutics, and improved images. Aiding busy practitioners in making rapid, accurate decisions, the book presents essential information for diagnosing and treating skin conditions in an easy–to–use bulleted format.
This fully updated new edition includes many new topics, and existing content has been fully revised to provide a resource that is current and clinically relevant. Updated scientific information, as well as appropriate common clinical myths, have been added throughout the text. With more than 550 full–color photographs to aid in diagnosis and useful appendices on dermatologic therapeutics, Blackwell′s Five–Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dermatology is packed with essential information for veterinarians and students alike.
- Provides fast access to reliable information on treating dermatologic diseases and conditions in dogs and cats
- Uses the popular Blackwell′s Five–Minute Veterinary Consult format and alphabetic arrangement for quick reference
- Offers thorough updates to this popular handbook, including a new "basics" section, new topics, and updated therapeutics, as well as new and improved images of dermatoses for easy comparison with clinical cases
- Puts the most commonly used dermatology information at the clinician′s fingertips for rapid decision–making
- Includes access to a companion website with client education handouts to download and use in practice
Karen Helton Rhodes, DVM, Diplomate, ACVD, is owner of Ceffyl Consulting, LLC and co–owner of Canine & Equine Skin Solutions, Inc. in Edisto Island, South Carolina, USA.
Alexander H. Werner, VMD, Diplomate, ACVD, is in private practice at the Animal Dermatology Center in Studio City and Westlake Village, California, USA and in Reno, Nevada, USA.