1h Free Analyst TimeCanada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCanada Goose Holdings Inc (Canada Goose) is a manufacturer and retailer of outerwear, apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women, and children. The company's product portfolio includes parkas, bombers, lightweight down jackets, raincoats, vests, snow pants and knitwear. It also offers hats, raincoat, sweaters, gloves and mitts, and scarves. It also offers outerwear apparel and accessories for kids aged between two and seven years, and youth aged above seven years. Canada Goose markets these products under Canada Goose, Arctic Program and Design, Baffin, and Baffin Half Maple Leaf brand names. The company has operations in Canada, the US, the UK, Switzerland, and China. Canada Goose is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Key Facts
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - History
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Company Statement
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Direct-to-Consumer
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: Wholesale
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: United States
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Strengths
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Threats
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Key Facts
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, History
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Other Locations
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- PVH Corp
- Guess Inc
- Ralph Lauren Corp
- J.Jill Inc
- Lululemon Athletica Inc
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd
- The Gap Inc
- Urban Outfitters Inc
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc