The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Syntel Inc (Syntel) is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company provides core and digital services. It offers infrastructure and business processes, automation, development and cloud computing solutions. Syntel operates through its divisions including technology services, industry solutions, knowledge process outsourcing, and insight and resources. The company's solutions include applications lifecycle, cloud, business intelligence and analytics, IT infrastructure management, enterprise solutions, mobility solutions, testing, syntel digital one, and others. Its architecture solutions include business analytics, cloud computing, business intelligence, migration, and TPF solutions. The company also provides professional IT consulting services. It operates through its offices located in different parts of the US. Syntel is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the US.
Syntel Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2017: Syntel Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Apr 21,2017: Syntel reports Q1 2017 financial results
Apr 20,2017: Syntel reports lower Q1 net income, provides 2017 outlook
Feb 28,2017: Syntel's SyntBots automation platform receives SAP certification
Feb 16,2017: Syntel reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Syntel Inc - Key Facts
- Syntel Inc - Key Employees
- Syntel Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Syntel Inc - Major Products and Services
- Syntel Inc - History
- Syntel Inc - Company Statement
- Syntel Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Syntel Inc - Business Description
- Business Description - Banking and Financial Services
- Banking and Financial Services - Overview
- Business Description - Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Healthcare and Life Sciences - Overview
- Business Description - Insurance
- Insurance - Overview
- Business Description - Manufacturing
- Manufacturing - Overview
- Business Description - Retail, Logistics and Telecom
- Retail, Logistics and Telecom - Overview
- Syntel Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Syntel Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Syntel Inc - Strengths
- Syntel Inc - Weaknesses
- Syntel Inc - Opportunities
- Syntel Inc - Threats
- Syntel Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jul 20, 2017: Syntel Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Apr 21, 2017: Syntel reports Q1 2017 financial results
- Apr 20, 2017: Syntel reports lower Q1 net income, provides 2017 outlook
- Feb 16, 2017: Syntel reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook
- Ratio Definitions
- Syntel Inc, Key Facts
- Syntel Inc, Key Employees
- Syntel Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Syntel Inc, Major Products and Services
- Syntel Inc, History
- Syntel Inc, Other Locations
- Syntel Inc, Subsidiaries
- Syntel Inc, Key Competitors
- Syntel Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Syntel Inc, Annual Ratios
- Syntel Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Syntel Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Syntel Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Syntel Inc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Syntel Inc, Ratio Charts