Cybersecurity is one the biggest threats today especially as the world becomes more digitized. With internet penetration growing globally, the opportunities for cyber criminals have increased exponentially.
Companies across industries are being hit, with financial services the most attacked sector followed by ICT, manufacturing and retail. Cybersecurity has become a homeland security threat with rapid growth in attacks against critical infrastructure.
Cyber-attacks can trigger a financial crisis by hitting banks, infiltrating the IT systems of hospitals and water treatment plants, and bringing countries to a standstill by taking out power plants.
Note: This subscription is updated quarterly.
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Overview
3. Market Drivers
5. Challenges and Opportunities
6. Large Players to Watch
7. Mid-Sized Players to Watch
8. Small Players to Watch
9. Key References
- BAE Systems (LSE: BA)
- Barracuda Networks Inc (NYSE: CUDA)
- Check Point Software Technologies (Nasdaq: CHKP)
- Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO)
- DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC)
- Dell Technologies Inc (NYSE: DVMT)
- FireEye Inc (Nasdaq: FEYE)
- Fortinet Inc (Nasdaq: FTNT)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE: HPE)
- Intel Corporation (Nasdaq: INTC)
- International Business Machine Corporation (NYSE: IBM)
- Kaspersky Lab (private)
- Lockheed Martin Corp (NYSE: LMT)
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NYSE: NOC)
- PALO Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW)
- Sophos Group plc (LSE: SOPH)
- Splunk Inc (Nasdaq: SPLK)
- Symantec Corporation (Nasdaq: SYMC)
- Thales S.A. (ENXTPA: HO)
- Trend Micro (TSE: 4704)