This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ricoh India Limited (Ricoh), a subsidiary of Ricoh Company, Ltd., is a technology company which offers production print solutions, office imaging equipment, document management systems and IT services. The company offers wide range of products and solutions that include digital duplicators, production printers, office printers, projection systems, video conferencing solutions and related software technologies. It also offers digital cameras and specialized industrial products. Ricoh offers its products and solutions to various industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, education and, financial institutions. The company has operations in various cities of India, including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, and Pune. Ricoh is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Ricoh India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 12, 2016: Ricoh India approves appointment of Pooja Aggarwal as CFO
Nov 28, 2016: Ricoh sacks two, accepts CEO’s resignation
Nov 18, 2016: Ricoh India reports net loss for Q4
Sep 28, 2016: Ricoh Asia Pacific wins The President’s Award for the Environment 2016
Jul 25, 2016: Ricoh India Chairman Tetsuya Takano resigns
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Ricoh India Ltd - Key Facts
- Ricoh India Ltd - Key Employees
- Ricoh India Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Ricoh India Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Ricoh India Ltd - History
- Ricoh India Ltd - Company Statement
- Ricoh India Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ricoh India Ltd - Business Description
- Ricoh India Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Ricoh India Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ricoh India Ltd - Strengths
- Ricoh India Ltd - Weaknesses
- Ricoh India Ltd - Opportunities
- Ricoh India Ltd - Threats
- Ricoh India Ltd - Key Competitors
- Nov 18, 2016: Ricoh India reports net loss for Q4
- Ricoh India Ltd, Key Facts
- Ricoh India Ltd, Key Employees
- Ricoh India Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Ricoh India Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Ricoh India Ltd, History
- Ricoh India Ltd, Other Locations
- Ricoh India Ltd, Key Competitors