The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Energoprojekt Holding a.d. (Energoprojekt) is a diversified holding company. It provides design, engineering, construction and consulting services for various projects such as energy, building engineering and construction, infrastructure, water management, environmental protection, industrial, information technology and insurance. The company develops roads, railways, bridges, dams, underground projects, tunnels, airports, water supply systems and sewage treatment plants. Energoprojekt also carries out engineering and construction work for congress centers and parliaments, hospitals and health centers, banks, hotels, residential buildings, schools, commercial buildings, tourist complexes, sports facilities, office buildings and special purpose facilities. The company through its subsidiaries operates in Europe, Africa, Asia and America regions. Energoprojekt is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Key Facts
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Key Employees
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Key Employee Biographies
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Major Products and Services
Energoprojekt Holding AD - History
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Company Statement
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Business Description
Business Segment: Asia
Business Segment: Construction and Fitting
Business Segment: Design and Research
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: America
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Serbia
Energoprojekt Holding AD - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Strengths
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Weaknesses
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Opportunities
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Threats
Energoprojekt Holding AD - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Facts
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Employees
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Employee Biographies
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Major Products and Services
Energoprojekt Holding AD, History
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Other Locations
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Subsidiaries
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Competitors
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Ratios based on current share price
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Annual Ratios
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Ratio Charts