The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bank of Japan (BOJ) is the central bank of Japan. The bank specializes in issuing banknotes to carry currency and takes monetary control measures for settlement of funds and also replaces the damaged notes. The bank apart from this, also conducts settlement for Japanese government securities. BOJ operates computer networking system for the settlement of funds and Japanese government securities, and the Bank of Japan Financial Network System. The bank provides treasurer for the government and maintains the fluctuations in reserve requirements. BOJ operates through branches, which carries out the operations relating to currency issue and banking operations. It also has representative in the US, the UK, France, Germany, Hong Kong and China. BOJ is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Bank of Japan Key Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2017: BOJ appoints Etoh as Osaka branch manager, executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Bank of Japan - Key Facts
- Bank of Japan - Key Employees
- Bank of Japan - Key Employee Biographies
- Bank of Japan - Major Products and Services
- Bank of Japan - History
- Bank of Japan - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Bank of Japan - Business Description
- Bank of Japan - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bank of Japan - Strengths
- Bank of Japan - Weaknesses
- Bank of Japan - Opportunities
- Bank of Japan - Threats
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
- Bank of Japan, Key Facts
- Bank of Japan, Key Employees
- Bank of Japan, Key Employee Biographies
- Bank of Japan, Major Products and Services
- Bank of Japan, History
- Bank of Japan, Other Locations
- Bank of Japan, Ratios based on current share price
- Bank of Japan, Annual Ratios
- Bank of Japan, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Bank of Japan, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Bank of Japan, Ratio Charts