The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsFuture Consumer Ltd (Future Consumer) processes, distributes and markets fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) products. The company’s product portfolio comprises snacks, ready to eat meals, oats and oats-based cereal products, spices, frozen and processed food products, beverages, personal care products, home care products, and beauty products. Future Consumer markets its products under desi atta company, fresh and pure, sangi’s kitchen, veg affaire, golden harvest, ektaa, karmiq, mother earth, tasty treat, sunkist, voom, caremate, prim, pratha, mysst, thick skin, ts, kara, swiss tempelle, gruezi, mera swad, nilgiris, baker's street, terra, swiss tempelle, sensible portions, dreamery and cleanmate brand names. The company sells products through a network of distributors, suppliers, retailers, and outlets. Future Consumer is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Future Consumer Ltd - Key Facts
- Future Consumer Ltd - Key Employees
- Future Consumer Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Future Consumer Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Future Consumer Ltd - History
- Future Consumer Ltd - Company Statement
- Future Consumer Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Future Consumer Ltd - Business Description
- Other Break-up: Other Operating Revenue
- Other Break-up: Sales of Products
- Other Break-up: Sales of Services
- Future Consumer Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Future Consumer Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Future Consumer Ltd - Strengths
- Future Consumer Ltd - Weaknesses
- Future Consumer Ltd - Opportunities
- Future Consumer Ltd - Threats
- Future Consumer Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Future Consumer Ltd, Key Facts
- Future Consumer Ltd, Key Employees
- Future Consumer Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Future Consumer Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Future Consumer Ltd, History
- Future Consumer Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Future Consumer Ltd, Key Competitors
- Future Consumer Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Future Consumer Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Future Consumer Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Future Consumer Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Future Consumer Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Future Consumer Ltd, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- Future Consumer Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Avenue Supermarts Ltd
- ITC Ltd
- Nestle India Ltd
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd
- Britannia Industries Ltd