The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsKokuyo Camlin Ltd (Camlin), formerly Camlin Limited, is a manufacturer of stationery products and art materials. The company's product portfolio comprises adhesives, color pencils, drawing books, fountain pens and ink, geometry box, gum and paste, markers and marker inks, office product accessories, artists acrylic colour, artists oil colour, brushes, and hobby brushes, brush pens, cartridge fountain, colour pen pencil, drawing, pencil/charcoal and premium bi-colour pencils. It also provides fabrica 3d glitter, fabrica colours, fabrica coneliner, hobby mediums, and sparkle colors. Camlin offers hard cover note books, soft cover note books, and drawing books. The company caters its products to students, office professionals, artists and designers, and hobbyists. It operates through its factories in Tarapur, Taloja, Jammu, and Vasai. Camlin is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Key Facts
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Key Employees
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - History
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Business Description
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Strengths
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Weaknesses
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Opportunities
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Threats
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Key Facts
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Key Employees
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, History
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Other Locations
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Key Competitors
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Navneet Education Limited
- Linc Pen & Plastics Ltd
- Sundaram Multi Pap Ltd.
- Cello Pens And Stationery Pvt. Ltd.