This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Loxam SAS (Loxam) is a provider of equipment rental services. Its services portfolio includes rental, and inspection and maintenance of the equipment, refueling, transport, technical assistance and mini lease contract and super lease contract services. It serves industries such as construction, distribution, maintenance and event sectors. Loxam also rents to individuals who require professional equipment, directly or through its partner networks. The company offers equipment such as earth moving (backhoes and loaders), aerial work (booms and scissors), handling (forklifts and tele-handlers), compaction (compactors and rollers), and building (concrete mixers and saws), and hand tools including power drills, chainsaws, jackhammers, modular shelters, large compressors and generators, heavy compaction equipment, suspended platforms and scaffolding. It maintains machines brands and agencies in France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Morocco, Luxembourg, the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Brazil, Norway and the Netherlands. Loxam is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Loxam SAS Key Recent Developments
May 23, 2017: LOXAM announces 2017 first quarter results
Mar 14, 2017: LOXAM announces 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
Nov 22, 2016: LOXAM - 2016 Third Quarter Results
Sep 01, 2016: LOXAM - 2016 Second Quarter Results
May 24, 2016: LOXAM - 2016 First Quarter Results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Loxam SAS - Key Facts
- Loxam SAS - Key Employees
- Loxam SAS - Key Employee Biographies
- Loxam SAS - Major Products and Services
- Loxam SAS - History
- Loxam SAS - Company Statement
- Loxam SAS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Loxam SAS - Business Description
- Loxam SAS - Corporate Strategy
- Loxam SAS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Loxam SAS - Strengths
- Loxam SAS - Weaknesses
- Loxam SAS - Opportunities
- Loxam SAS - Threats
- Loxam SAS - Key Competitors
- May 23, 2017: LOXAM announces 2017 first quarter results
- Mar 14, 2017: LOXAM announces 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
- Loxam SAS, Key Facts
- Loxam SAS, Key Employees
- Loxam SAS, Key Employee Biographies
- Loxam SAS, Major Products and Services
- Loxam SAS, History
- Loxam SAS, Subsidiaries
- Loxam SAS, Joint Venture
- Loxam SAS, Key Competitors