This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Zagro Asia Ltd (Zagro) is an investment holding company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, undertakes the manufacture and distribution of crop care and animal health products. The Group offers a wide range of crop nutrition products and pharmaceutical products. It also provides animal nutrition and health products. The Group undertakes the distribution of specialty chemicals and advanced materials and analyses of nutrients and active ingredients. Zagro markets its products under brands including Amilyte, Basudin, Neocidol, Steladone, Ultraxide, ZaZaFly, and Zazacron. The Group exports its products across Asia, Europe and Latin America. The Group has a presence in Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Germany and South Africa. Zagro is headquartered in Singapore.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Zagro Asia Ltd - Key Facts
Zagro Asia Ltd - Key Employees
Zagro Asia Ltd - Major Products and Services
Zagro Asia Ltd - History
Zagro Asia Ltd - Company Statement
Zagro Asia Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Zagro Asia Ltd - Business Description
Zagro Asia Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zagro Asia Ltd - Strengths
Zagro Asia Ltd - Weaknesses
Zagro Asia Ltd - Opportunities
Zagro Asia Ltd - Threats
Zagro Asia Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Zagro Asia Ltd, Key Facts
Zagro Asia Ltd, Key Employees
Zagro Asia Ltd, Major Products and Services
Zagro Asia Ltd, History
Zagro Asia Ltd, Subsidiaries
Zagro Asia Ltd, Key Competitors
- Zoetis Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Co
- SciMed (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Sanofi-aventis Singapore Pte Ltd
- Provimi Holding BV
- MSD Animal Health Innovation Pte. Ltd.
- K+S AG
- Chemical Company of Malaysia Bhd
- BASF South East Asia Pte Ltd