The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Elisa Oyj (Elisa) is a telecommunication service provider that offers ICT and online services. The company's products include our network, peering agreement, IP transit, peering locations, routing policy, BGP communities, route and packet filtering, network utilization products and others. It offers carrier services such as access network services, ethernet and capacity services, broadband services, IP transit, operator solutions and services, interconnection and international voice traffic, and telco infrastructure services. Elisa’s access network services comprise optical access fibre and subscriber and leased line. The company’s broadband services include VDSL FTTB connection, ethernet FTTH connection, and xDSL broadband. Its ethernet and capacity services comprise transmission services and WDM services. The company has its operations in Helsinki, Seinajoki, Joensuu, Riihamaki, Tampere, Jyvaskyla, Oulu, and Turku, Finland. Elisa is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Elisa Oyj Key Recent Developments
Dec 22, 2016: Elisa concludes Elisa Innovation Challenge competition at Slush 2016 event
Dec 16, 2016: Elisa names Kansala as deputy CEO
Oct 19, 2016: Elisa’s Interim report January-September 2016
Aug 29, 2016: Elisa becomes a constituent of the globally recognised FTSE4Good Index
Jul 15, 2016: Elisa - Elisa’s Interim report January-June 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Elisa Oyj - Key Facts
- Elisa Oyj - Key Employees
- Elisa Oyj - Key Employee Biographies
- Elisa Oyj - Major Products and Services
- Elisa Oyj - History
- Elisa Oyj - Company Statement
- Elisa Oyj - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Elisa Oyj - Business Description
- Business Description - Consumer Customers
- Consumer Customers - Overview
- Business Description - Corporate Customers
- Corporate Customers - Overview
- Elisa Oyj - Corporate Strategy
- Elisa Oyj - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Elisa Oyj - Strengths
- Elisa Oyj - Weaknesses
- Elisa Oyj - Opportunities
- Elisa Oyj - Threats
- Elisa Oyj - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Dec 22, 2016: Elisa concludes Elisa Innovation Challenge competition at Slush 2016 event
- Ratio Definitions
- Elisa Oyj, Key Facts
- Elisa Oyj, Key Employees
- Elisa Oyj, Key Employee Biographies
- Elisa Oyj, Major Products and Services
- Elisa Oyj, History
- Elisa Oyj, Other Locations
- Elisa Oyj, Subsidiaries
- Elisa Oyj, Key Competitors
- Elisa Oyj, Ratios based on current share price
- Elisa Oyj, Annual Ratios
- Elisa Oyj, Annual Ratios
- Elisa Oyj, Annual Ratios
- Elisa Oyj, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Elisa Oyj, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Elisa Oyj, Ratio Charts