The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCSB Bancorp Inc (CSB) is the financial holding company of The Commercial and Savings Bank of Millersburg, Ohio (Commercial & Savings Bank), that offers retail and commercial banking, and wealth management solutions. The company offers a range of accounts and deposit services, which includes checking, savings, health savings, individual and corporate retirement accounts, certificate of deposits; card products such as debit and credit cards; lending solutions, which comprises loans for personal usage, real estate, commercial, residential, automobile, consumer, and instalment loans, among others; safe deposit boxes; cash management services; letter of credit; mobile and e-banking; and other general banking solutions. As part of its related financial solutions, CSB provides trust services, brokerage, investment management, and estate planning and settlement. It mainly operates within the Holmes, Tuscarawas, Stark, and Wayne counties of Ohio. CSB is headquartered in Millersburg, Ohio, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Key Facts
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Key Employees
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Major Products and Services
- CSB Bancorp Inc - History
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Company Statement
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Business Description
- CSB Bancorp Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Strengths
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Weaknesses
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Opportunities
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Threats
- CSB Bancorp Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Key Facts
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Key Employees
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Major Products and Services
- CSB Bancorp Inc, History
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Other Locations
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Subsidiaries
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Key Competitors
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Annual Ratios
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- CSB Bancorp Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Citizens Bancshares, Inc.
- Community Bancshares, Inc
- Croghan Bancshares Inc.
- Merchants Bancorp
- Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
- United Bankshares Inc