The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
eWork Group AB (Ework), formerly eWork Scandinavia AB, is an independent consultant supplier. The company mainly focuses in business areas of information technology (IT), telecommunication, technology and business development. Ework matches assignments client needs by offering access to a consultant network. The company collaborates with clients for delivering services such as consultant brokering, consultancy supply and outsourced consultancy supply. In addition, it provides systems, administration and management support related to the assignment. It has frame agreements with leading companies in most industries such as Sony Mobile Communications, Nasdaq OMX, TetraPak and Tieto. The company has operations in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. Ework is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
eWork Group AB - Key Facts
eWork Group AB - Key Employees
eWork Group AB - Key Employee Biographies
eWork Group AB - Major Products and Services
eWork Group AB - History
eWork Group AB - Company Statement
eWork Group AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
eWork Group AB - Business Description
eWork Group AB - Corporate Strategy
eWork Group AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
eWork Group AB - Strengths
eWork Group AB - Weaknesses
eWork Group AB - Opportunities
eWork Group AB - Threats
eWork Group AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
eWork Group AB, Key Facts
eWork Group AB, Key Employees
eWork Group AB, Key Employee Biographies
eWork Group AB, Major Products and Services
eWork Group AB, History
eWork Group AB, Other Locations
eWork Group AB, Subsidiaries
eWork Group AB, Key Competitors
eWork Group AB, Ratios based on current share price
eWork Group AB, Annual Ratios
eWork Group AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
eWork Group AB, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
eWork Group AB, Ratio Charts