This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSMART Technologies Inc (SMART), a subsidiary of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd, is a provider of interactive technology solutions, collaboration software, and services. The company’s solutions provide interactive teaching experiences and enhance the working and learning experience of the customers. SMART’s portfolio encompasses large format interactive whiteboards, flat panel displays, pen displays, SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync, and SMART Kapp. It also provides business software for meeting and conferencing; and educational software such as SMART Notebook, and SMART learning suite online for interactive learning experience. SMART markets its products through re-sellers and distributors. The company has business operations spanning across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. SMART is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- SMART Technologies Inc - Key Facts
- SMART Technologies Inc - Key Employees
- SMART Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- SMART Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
- SMART Technologies Inc - History
- SMART Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SMART Technologies Inc - Business Description
- SMART Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SMART Technologies Inc - Strengths
- SMART Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
- SMART Technologies Inc - Opportunities
- SMART Technologies Inc - Threats
- SMART Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- SMART Technologies Inc, Key Facts
- SMART Technologies Inc, Key Employees
- SMART Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- SMART Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
- SMART Technologies Inc, History
- SMART Technologies Inc, Other Locations
- SMART Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Seiko Epson Corp
- Sharp Corp
- Promethean World Limited
- LG Electronics Inc
- Dell Technologies Inc
- Crestron Electronics Inc
- Apple Inc
- BenQ Corp
- HP Inc