In the competitive and ever-evolving world of paint manufacturing, staying informed is key to strategic success. The 'Shalimar Paints Ltd (SHALPAINTS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review' is an essential tool for any executive wanting to stay ahead in this dynamic market. This thorough analysis provides an unbiased review of Shalimar's operations, exploring their key strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and threats, giving you valuable insight into their overall business strategy.
Having an in-depth understanding not only of your own company but also of your partners, customers, and, crucially, your competition is vital in formulating strategies that effectively augment your business. This report provides critical company information, including a detailed analysis of Shalimar's core strengths and areas of potential development. It also analyzes and presents the company's financial ratios over the last five years, alongside a comprehensive list of the company's key products and executives.
Becoming conversant in your potential investment and acquisition targets, as well as your competitors' strategies, can transform your operations profitably. This report offers you the chance to gain key insights into Shalimar Paints Ltd, which can be leveraged to enhance your strategic decision-making processes and future business operations.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsShalimar Paints Ltd (Shalimar) is a paint manufacturing company. It manufactures and sells emulsions, primers, distempers, putty, cement paints, enamels, and varnishes among others. The Company offers an extensive range of decorative paints and industrial paints. The company provides a protective coating to enhance the service life of plants and machinery. It also serves the metal packaging, utility services, and marine division. The company owns and operates four manufacturing plants namely in Howrah, Nasik, Chennai and Sikandrabad. Shalimar owns and operates two research and development facilities in Howrah and Nashik. The company serves its products across India. Shalimar is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Shalimar Paints Ltd Key Recent Developments
- Nov 14022: Shalimar Paints Announces Un-Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2022
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Key Facts
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Key Employees
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - History
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Company Statement
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Business Description
- R&D Overview
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Strengths
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Weaknesses
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Opportunities
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Threats
- Shalimar Paints Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nov 14, 2022: Shalimar Paints Announces Un-Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2022
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Facts
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Employees
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, History
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Other Locations
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Competitors
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- Shalimar Paints Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Akzo Nobel India Ltd
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd
- Asian Paints Ltd
- Berger Paints India Ltd