What are Adaptive Learning Software’s?
Adaptive Learning Software is a software that contains various algorithms for analysis of a student’s unique strength and needs based on his/her responses to the queries of the software.
The adaptive learning software may contain basic course content or all of the content, additional resources, self and formal assessments,
Adaptive Learning Software may consist of a combination of mobile applications, eBooks, lecture videos or lecture recordings, game styled quizzes and tests etc.
What are the applications of Adaptive Learning Software?
In the present business environment, the end-users who sought out adaptive learning software are educational institutions, education technology companies, and corporate and online course providers.
Market Research & Market Trends:
- McGraw-Hill and Follett partner to make affordable material more accessible:
The partnership will make digital and printed materials more affordable to students as it will be available with rental and purchase options. It is expected to draw more students with McGraw-Hill already providing material to over 500 educational institutions in the USA.
- K-12 announces a merger of 5 education companies:
Illuminate Education, the name of the resulting merger, will have a combined access of over 20 million. Although the merger will increase market share, it remains to be seen if the company’s compatibility will lead to innovation.
- DreamBox Learning expands to the Mexican market:
DreamBox Learning, one of the pioneers of adaptive learning platforms across the regions of US and Canada, has formed a partnership with Knotion to deliver the platform in Spanish, in addition to the English version. We can expect competitors to start developing their platforms in more languages for faster deployment in the future.
- Kaplan to expand into the education institution industry:
Kaplan, will be opening a wholly owned campus in Myanmar, which will be its first. Education service providers have always provided services to institutions rather than form their own. The education service provider has made a move which will make competitors question if they should follow suit.
Who are the key players in the Adaptive Learning Software market?
The key players in the Adaptive Learning Software market are McGraw-Hill, DreamBox Learning, CogBooks, Kaplan Inc., Desire2Learn, Fishtree, Cerego and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Adaptive Learning Software Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Adaptive Learning Software Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Adaptive Learning Software Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Adaptive Learning Software Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Adaptive Learning Software Market – By Deployment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Adaptive Learning Software Market – By Delivery (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8. Adaptive Learning Software Market – By Model (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.3. Big Data
8.4. Virtual Learning Model
9. Adaptive Learning Software Market – By Focus (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.7. Functional Language
10. Adaptive Learning Software Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Education Institution
10.2.1. Lower Elementary
10.2.2. Advanced Elementary
10.2.3. Junior High
10.2.4. Senior High
10.2.5. University – Graduation
10.2.6. University – Post-Graduation
Small Organization (< 500 employees)
Medium Organization (500-1000 employees)
Large Organization (>1000 employees)
11.4. Online Course Providers
12. Adaptive Learning Software - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Adaptive Learning Software Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
12.3. Adaptive Learning Software - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
12.5. Adaptive Learning Software - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
12.7. Adaptive Learning Software – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
13. Adaptive Learning Software Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Adaptive Learning Software Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.3. DreamBox Learning
14.5. Kaplan Inc.
15. Adaptive Learning Software Market - Appendix
16. Adaptive Learning Software Market - Methodology
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends