Processed meat is meat that has been preserved by curing, salting, smoking, drying or canning. Processed meat has consistently been linked with harmful effects on health. This is a fact that health-conscious people have been aware of for decades. For this reason, eating high amounts of processed meat is more common among people with unhealthy lifestyle habits. Processed cheese is basically made from natural cheese. However, it varies in degree and sharpness of flavor. It is a product made from cheese, emulsifiers (two insoluble liquids), sodium citrate, calcium phosphate, sorbic acid (preservative), enzymes, cheese culture, vitamin D3, milk fat, extra salt, saturated vegetable oils, whey and artificial food colorings. Generally, to make processed cheese, a portion of natural cheese is melted, emulsified and held together with preservatives, artificial ingredients and double the amount of salt used than that of natural cheese. It is then poured and reformed in to various other forms of cheese products.
Mexican processed meat processed cheese market is comprehended by meat type, meat product, cheese product and distribution channel. By meat type the market is further segmented into poultry, beef, pork, mutton and others. Based on meat product the market is categorized into cured and uncured meat. By cheese product the market is further segmented into processed cheese slices, processed cheese blocks, processed cheese spreads â€“ tubs/jars, canned processed cheese and others. Based on distribution channel the market is categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, food specialty stores and others.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Cargill, Inc. (U.S.),
- Hormel Foods (U.S.),
- NH Foods Mexicana S.A.DE C.V. (Japan),
- Smithfield Foods de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V. (U.S.),
- Wayne Farms LLC (U.S.),
The research methodology opted for this report incorporates initial segregation of the market by meat type, meat product, cheese product, distribution channel and geography. This was followed by mining of market volume and revenue of different type of meat employed by various distribution channels with respect to regions considered. Bottom up approach was then followed for estimating the global market size and its forecast for period 2017 to 2023. The data figures and supporting insights so collated were validated through primary research process by Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) which comprised of manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, associations and end users.
2. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese Market - Executive Summary
3. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese - Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.2.4. Patent Analysis
4. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese Market - Forces
4.2. Constraints & Challenges
4.3. Porterâ€™s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Degree of Competition
5. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
6. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese Market - By Meat Type
7. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese Market - By Meat Product
7.2. Cured Meat
7.3. Uncured Meat
8. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese Market - By Cheese Product
8.2. Processed Cheese Slices
8.3. Processed Cheese Blocks
8.4. Processed Cheese Spreads - Tubs/Jars
8.5. Canned Processed Cheese
9. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese Market - By Distribution Channel
9.2. Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.3. Convenience Stores
9.4. Food Specialty Stores
10. Mexican Processed Meat Processed Cheese - Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Cargill, Inc.
11.2. Hormel Foods
11.3. NH Foods Mexicana S.A.DE C.V.
11.4. Smithfield Foods de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
11.5. Wayne Farms LLC
11.7. Sigma Alimentos S.A. DE C.V.
11.8. NestlÃ© MÃ©xico S.A. DE C.V.
11.9. Kraft Foods de MÃ©xico S. de R.L. de C.V.
11.10. Chilchota Alimentos S.A. DE C.V.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- Cargill, Inc.
- Hormel Foods
- NH Foods Mexicana S.A.DE C.V.
- Smithfield Foods de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Wayne Farms LLC
- Sigma Alimentos S.A. DE C.V.
- Nestlé México S.A. DE C.V.
- Kraft Foods de México S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Chilchota Alimentos S.A. DE C.V.