Learning management systems (LMS) in education sector is becoming an interface for handling course registration, managing course contents, assessing students through assignments, conducting quizzes and exams, for smooth functioning of institute administration, evaluation and report generation. In general, LMS serves as a means for acquiring the knowledge using the help of technologies such as Internet and Interactive based over the traditional ways; thereby enables learning over a wide spectrum with higher efficiency. In the LMS process, faculties can upload course contents like lecture notes, e-books, assignment, quizzes and mid-semester while the student on the other hand can access the same using their login details.
Brazil learning management system in education sector market is comprehended by module, delivery mode and user group. By module the market is further segmented into student management, virtual classrooms, online courses, assessment and testing and mobile and social learning. Based on delivery mode the market is categorized into distance learning, instructor-led training and others. By user group the market is further segmented into K-12, colleges and universities. Whereas K-12 is further sub segmented into primary and secondary education.
The Brazil Learning Management System in Education Sector market is further analyzed on the basis of regions such as: North Region, Northeast Region, Centre-West Region, Southeast Region and South Region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Blackboard Inc. (U.S.),
- D2L Brazil Technology Solutions for Education Ltda. (Canada),
- Saba Software, Inc. (U.S.),
- Edmodo (U.S.),
- McGraw-Hill Education (U.S.),
The research methodology opted for this report incorporates initial segregation of the market by module, delivery mode, user group and region. This was followed by mining of market volume and revenue of different modules of LMS employed by various user groups with respect to regions is considered. Bottom up approach was then followed for estimating the global market size and its forecast for period 2017 to 2023. The data figures and supporting insights so collated were validated through primary research process by Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) which comprised of manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, associations and end users.
2. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - Overview
3. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - Executive Summary
4. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector - Market Landscape
4.1. Market Share Analysis
4.2. Comparative Analysis
4.2.1. Product Benchmarking
4.2.2. End User Profiling
4.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4.2.4. Patent Analysis
5. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - Forces
5.2. Constraints & Challenges
5.3. Porterâ€™s Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
5.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
5.3.5. Degree of Competition
6. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - Strategic Analysis
6.1. Value Chain Analysis
6.2. Pricing Analysis
6.3. Opportunities Analysis
6.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
7. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - By Module
7.2. Student Management
7.3. Virtual Classrooms
7.4. Online Courses
7.5. Assessment and Testing
7.6. Mobile and Social Learning
8. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - By Delivery Mode
8.2. Distance Learning
8.3. Instructor-Led Training
9. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - By User Group
9.2.1. Primary Education
9.2.2. Secondary Education
10. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector Market - By Country
10.2. North Region
10.3. Northeast Region
10.4. Centre-West Region
10.5. Southeast Region
10.6. South Region
11. Brazil Learning Management System In Education Sector - Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Blackboard Inc.
12.2. D2L Brazil Technology Solutions for Education Ltda.
12.3. Saba Software, Inc.
12.5. McGraw-Hill Education Brasil
12.6. Pearson PLC
12.7. Jenzabar, Inc.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights