"PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - Saudi Arabia", identifies the potentials of Saudi Arabia as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
Saudi cities - Riyadh and Makkah are among the best performing metropolitan areas that comprise 51.4% of the Saudi Arabia’s population.
- Saudi Arabia’s risk score in GCRI 2017 is higher as compared to the average of GCC nations score, but lower than the world’s average.
- Saudi Arabia has allocated SAR372.0 billion (US$97.9 bn) for the development of infrastructure during the tenth plan period (2015-2019) which is an increase of 76.0% over the previous plan
- Middle East continues to be the leading investor in Saudi Arabia, accounting for 29% of the total investment between January 2012 and December 2016 followed by Western Europe (24.3%) and North America (22.7%).
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
- Did you Know?
- Country Highlights
- Country Snapshot
- Country’s Position in GCRI (Country Risk Index)
- PESTLE Insights
- Political Landscape
- Economic Landscape
- Social Landscape
- Technological Landscape
- Legal Landscape
- Environmental Landscape
Exhibit 1: Tadawul All Share Index (TASI)
Exhibit 2: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy
Exhibit 3: FDI Inflows, Greenfield Investments and FDI by Sectors Share
Exhibit 4: Investment by Region and Country, 2012-2016
Exhibit 5: Key Infrastructure indicators
Exhibit 6: Saudi Arabia's performance in country risk analysis in comparison to GCC nations and the world
Exhibit 7: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 8: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate
Exhibit 9: Real GDP Growth Comparison
Exhibit 10: Exports, Imports and Trade Balance
Exhibit 11: Current Account Balance
Exhibit 12: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2012-2016
Exhibit 13: Total Value Mineral Fuels, Mineral Oils And Products Of Their Distillation; Bituminous Substances; Mineral Waxes Export As % Of World Export, 2016
Exhibit 14: Interest Rates
Exhibit 15: Exchange Rate
Exhibit 16: Public Finance
Exhibit 17: General Government Debt
Exhibit 18: Employment/Unemployment
Exhibit 19: Average annual wages, 2012-16
Exhibit 20: Labor cost index
Exhibit 21: Age-Group Wise Share in Total Population
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population
Exhibit 23: Gender-Wise Share in Total Population
Exhibit 24: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration rate, 2016
Exhibit 25: Number of Patents Granted per m Inhabitants, 2015
Exhibit 26: High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports), 2015
Exhibit 27: Doing Business In Saudi Arabia, 2017
Exhibit 28: Corruption Perception Index
Exhibit 29: CO2 Emissions