This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsResponse Biomedical Corp (Response Biomedical) research, develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic technologies for the point-of-care (POC), central-lab testing, and on-site environmental testing markets. It offers cardiovascular tests such as Troponin-I, CK-MB, Myoglobin, NT-proBNP, and D-dimer; environmental tests for West Nile disease and dengue; biodefense tests for anthrax, smallpox, ricin, and botulinum toxin; and infectious disease tests for influenza A+B and respiratory syncytial virus. The company develops diagnostic tests using its proprietary RAMP technology platform. It develops RAMP immunoassays for clinical, pharmaceutical, industrial, environmental, and agricultural applications. The company distributes products through a network of distributors worldwide. Response Biomedical is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Response Biomedical Corp - Key Facts
- Response Biomedical Corp - Key Employees
- Response Biomedical Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Response Biomedical Corp - Major Products and Services
- Response Biomedical Corp - History
- Response Biomedical Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Response Biomedical Corp - Business Description
- Response Biomedical Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Response Biomedical Corp - Strengths
- Response Biomedical Corp - Weaknesses
- Response Biomedical Corp - Opportunities
- Response Biomedical Corp - Threats
- Response Biomedical Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Response Biomedical Corp, Key Facts
- Response Biomedical Corp, Key Employees
- Response Biomedical Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Response Biomedical Corp, Major Products and Services
- Response Biomedical Corp, History
- Response Biomedical Corp, Subsidiaries
- Response Biomedical Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG
- Cepheid Inc
- Quidel Corp
- Abbott Point of Care Inc
- Alere Inc
- Alexeter Technologies LLC