Startup failure is preventable!
Ninety–two per cent of technology startups fail in the first three years, leaving their founders burnt out, alone and fatigued. But this culture of failure doesn′t have to be the norm.
Unicorn Tears is the ultimate guide to avoiding startup failure, written by a founder, for founders. As an entrepreneur and venture capitalist, author Jamie Pride has lived through and witnessed the mental and financial pain of startup failure. Through this, he has created a robust strategy grounded in reality to give founders the best possible chance of success. With this book you will:
- learn the key reasons why startups fail
- understand and overcome the myths surrounding startups
- build your Founder Fitness; developing resilience, awareness and adaptability
- master the Hollywood Method, a structured approach to building a startup
- embrace Funding Fitness and get the right valuation from the right investors.
Don′t let your startup follow the pattern of failure. Whether you′re just starting out with an idea or you have an established startup, Unicorn Tears shares a winning formula for building a startup that lasts.
JAMIE PRIDE is a serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist on a mission to help build better founders and a better venture capital ecosystem to support them. With over 20 years of experience building and investing in startups, he has a unique insider′s view into what it takes to make a startup successful and what it takes to get funded.