Naval Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
Direction des Constructions Navales Services (DCNS) is a provider of naval defense solutions. The company designs, delivers, integrates and maintains naval systems. It primarily offers combatants, submarines, frigates, underwater weapons, combat systems and equipment. It also offers a wide range of civil nuclear and marine renewable energy solutions, apart from providing maintenance and repair services for the navy ships. DCNS’ naval defense capabilities include crisis management, blue water decisive capabilities, homeland security and fleet support. The company carries out its marketing and manufacturing activities across Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. DCNS is headquartered in Paris, France.
As part of its expansion strategy, DCNS acquired 61.6% stake in the OpenHydro, a commercial and technological leader in tidal turbines, which strengthens its businesses in the marine renewable energy sector.
- Detailed information on Naval Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Naval Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Naval Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Naval Group's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Naval Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Naval Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Naval Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Naval Group's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Naval Group: Company Overview
Naval Group: Overview and Key Facts
Naval Group: Overview
Naval Group: Key Facts
Naval Group: Key Employees
Naval Group: Major Products and Services
Naval Group: Company History
Naval Group: Locations and Subsidiaries
Naval Group: Key Competitors
Naval Group: Company Analysis
Naval Group: Business Description
Naval Group: SWOT Analysis
Naval Group: SWOT Overview
Naval Group: Strengths
Naval Group: Weaknesses
Naval Group: Opportunities
Naval Group: Threats
Naval Group: Recent Developments
Naval Group: News and Events Summary
Naval Group: Contracts
Naval Group: Financial Deals
Naval Group: Market Developments
Naval Group: Strategy and Operations
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Naval Group: Key Facts
Table 2: Naval Group: Key Employees
Table 3: Naval Group: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: Naval Group: Key Competitors
Table 5: Naval Group: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Naval Group: Contracts
Table 7: Naval Group: Financial Deals
Table 8: Naval Group: Market Developments
Table 9: Naval Group: Strategy and Operations