The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telia Company (Telia), formerly TeliaSonera AB, is a provider of network access and telecommunications services. It offers a wide range of products and services including mobile voice and data, WLAN hot-spots, mobile over broadband, mobile content, mobile/PC convergence, wireless office, voice over internet protocol (VOIP), home communications services, IP-VPN/business internet, leased lines and traditional telephone services. The company provides its services under various brands, such as Azercell in Azerbaijan; Telia, Call me and DLG Tele in Denmark; Telia and Diil in Estonia; Sonera and TeleFinland in Finland; Geocell in Georgia; Kcell and Activ in Kazakhstan; Moldcell in Moldova. Telia offers its solutions to businesses, individuals, households, business enterprises. The company conducts its business operations in Europe. TeliaSonera is headquartered in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
Telia Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 20, 2017: Telia Company interim report January-June 2017
Oct 27, 2016: Johan Dennelind re-elected to GSMA Board: Telia
Oct 19, 2016: Andreas Joelsson new head of investor relations: Telia
Aug 22, 2016: TeliaSonera: Staffan Gojeryd appointed CEO Telia Carrier
Mar 23, 2016: Sonera appoints Collin as chief technology officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Telia Company - Key Facts
- Telia Company - Key Employees
- Telia Company - Key Employee Biographies
- Telia Company - Major Products and Services
- Telia Company - History
- Telia Company - Company Statement
- Telia Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Telia Company - Business Description
- Telia Company - Corporate Strategy
- Telia Company - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Telia Company - Strengths
- Telia Company - Weaknesses
- Telia Company - Opportunities
- Telia Company - Threats
- Telia Company - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Telia Company, Recent Deals Summary
- Jul 20, 2017: Telia Company interim report January-June 2017
- Ratio Definitions
- Telia Company, Key Facts
- Telia Company, Key Employees
- Telia Company, Key Employee Biographies
- Telia Company, Major Products and Services
- Telia Company, History
- Telia Company, Subsidiaries
- Telia Company, Key Competitors
- Telia Company, Ratios based on current share price
- Telia Company, Annual Ratios
- Telia Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Telia Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Telia Company, Interim Ratios
- Telia Company, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Telia Company, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Telia Company, Ratio Charts