The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Transmission
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Customers
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Sales
Major Products and Services
East Central Energy Strengths
Energy Efficiency Services
Association with Touchstone Energy Cooperative
East Central Energy Weaknesses
East Central Energy Opportunities
Increase in Demand for Electricity
East Central Energy Threats
Seasonal Variations and Climatic Conditions
Volatility in Electricity Prices
Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
East Central Energy - Recent Developments
Jul 01, 2015: ECE, CMC partnership brings first EV charging station to Cambridge (July 2015)
Jan 26, 2015: ECE Board of Directors approves rate increase (January 2015)
Mar 01, 2010: ECE Reports Operating Revenues Of $145.09 Million In 2009
Jan 08, 2015: Gwen Thomas,East Central Energy's Chief Operating Officer/ VP Member and Employee Service retires
Dec 01, 2014: Jerry Nelson resigns from ECE Board
Jun 01, 2010: ECE Selects Steve Shurts As President/CEO
List of Tables
East Central Energy, Key Facts
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Transmission
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Customers
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Sales
Major Products and Services
East Central Energy, SWOT Analysis
East Central Energy, Key Employees
East Central Energy, Subsidiaries