The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - A summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of ContentsCompany Snapshot
- Key Information
- Company Overview
- SWOT Snapshot
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Transmission
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Customers
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Sales
- Business Overview
- Major Products and Services
- SWOT Analysis
- East Central Energy Strengths
- Association with Touchstone Energy Cooperative
- Energy Distribution
- East Central Energy Weaknesses
- Private Ownership Restricts Ability to Raise Funds
- East Central Energy Opportunities
- Increase in Demand for Electricity
- Government Initiatives
- Renewable Energy Production Incentives: the US
- East Central Energy Threats
- Seasonal Variations and Climatic Conditions
- Volatility in Electricity Prices
- Company Statement
Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
East Central Energy - Recent Developments
- Jul 01, 2015: ECE, CMC partnership brings first EV charging station to Cambridge (July 2015)
- Jan 26, 2015: ECE Board of Directors approves rate increase (January 2015)
- Mar 01, 2010: ECE Reports Operating Revenues Of $145.09 Million In 2009
- Jan 08, 2015: Gwen Thomas,East Central Energy's Chief Operating Officer/ VP Member and Employee Service retires
- Dec 01, 2014: Jerry Nelson resigns from ECE Board
- Jun 01, 2010: ECE Selects Steve Shurts As President/CEO
- Report Scope
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- East Central Energy, Key Facts
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Transmission
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Customers
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
- East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Sales
- Major Products and Services
- East Central Energy, SWOT Analysis
- East Central Energy, Key Employees
- East Central Energy, Subsidiaries