This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsEu Yan Sang International Ltd (EYSI) is a retailer of traditional Chinese medicines. The company offers Chinese herbs, Chinese proprietary medicines, health foods and supplements, dietary supplements, beverages, nutrition and minerals, and personal care items. It offers products for all age range from children, adults to seniors. The company markets products under Eu Yan Sang brand name. EYSI also offers clinical services through its chain of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) centers, general clinics, sessional clinics, and lifestyle clinics in Singapore, and Malaysia. It operates through its subsidiaries and offices across China, Macau, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. EYSI is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Key Facts
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Key Employees
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - History
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Business Description
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Strengths
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Weaknesses
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Opportunities
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Threats
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, Key Facts
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, Key Employees
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, History
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Y.S.P. Southeast Asia Holding Berhad
- Hua Han Health Industry Holdings Ltd
- Pharmaniaga Berhad
- Wai Yuen Tong Medicine Holdings Ltd
- Haw Par Corp Ltd