The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yext, Inc. (Yext) is a provider of cloud-based knowledge engine platform that allows businesses to improve brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales. The company's technology enables businesses to develop structured digital knowledge that support their business requirements. Its solutions find application in diverse industries including automotive, financial services, hospitality, retail, government, food services, healthcare, and small business. The company also offers solutions for data cleansing, menu management, global data management, listing management, local pages, and google my business management. Yext markets its solutions through direct sales channel to its customers, including third-party resellers, and through a self-service purchase process. The company has business presence across North America and Europe with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson’s Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Yext is headquartered in New York, the US.
Yext, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 01, 2018: Yext reports Q1 fiscal 2019 results
Mar 08, 2018: Yext releases Q4 and full year fiscal 2018 results
Nov 30, 2017: Yext, Inc Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
Oct 03, 2017: Yext Announces Appointment of Tamar Yehoshua to its Board of Directors
Sep 06, 2017: Yext, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Yext, Inc. - Key Facts
- Yext, Inc. - Key Employees
- Yext, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Yext, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Yext, Inc. - History
- Yext, Inc. - Company Statement
- Yext, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Yext, Inc. - Business Description
- R&D Overview
- Yext, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Yext, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Yext, Inc. - Strengths
- Yext, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Yext, Inc. - Opportunities
- Yext, Inc. - Threats
- Yext, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nov 30, 2017: Yext, Inc Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
- Oct 03, 2017: Yext Announces Appointment of Tamar Yehoshua to its Board of Directors
- Sep 06, 2017: Yext, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
- Jul 19, 2017: Yext Appoints Eiji Uda to Lead Yext in Japan
- Jun 01, 2017: Yext, Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
- Jan 19, 2017: Yext Names Jim Steele President and Chief Revenue Officer
- Ratio Definitions
- Yext, Inc., Key Facts
- Yext, Inc., Key Employees
- Yext, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Yext, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Yext, Inc., History
- Yext, Inc., Other Locations
- Yext, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Yext, Inc., Key Competitors
- Yext, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Yext, Inc., Annual Ratios
- Yext, Inc., Annual Ratios
- Yext, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Yext, Inc., Performance Chart (2015 - 2018)
- Yext, Inc., Ratio Charts