This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
STR Holdings Inc (STR) is a renewable equipment company that designs, develops, and manufactures encapsulants that protect the embedded semiconductor circuits of solar panels. The company develops ethylene-vinyl acetate based encapsulants. STR’s encapsulant formulations consist of a range of properties and processing attributes, including various curing times and temperatures that align with the requirements of customers’ individual lamination processes and module constructions. Its formulations are compatible with crystalline silicon and thin-film modules. STR sells products to solar module manufacturers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The company has production facilities in Spain and the US. STR is headquartered in Enfield, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- STR Holdings Inc - Key Facts
- STR Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- STR Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- STR Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- STR Holdings Inc - History
- STR Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- STR Holdings Inc - Business Description
- STR Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- STR Holdings Inc - Strengths
- STR Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- STR Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- STR Holdings Inc - Threats
- STR Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- STR Holdings Inc, Key Facts
- STR Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- STR Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- STR Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- STR Holdings Inc, History
- STR Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- STR Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Mitsui Chemical Corp
- DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- Dow Silicones Corp
- Bureau Veritas North America Inc
- Bridgestone Corp
- 3M Co