The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
M1 Ltd (M1) is a communications company. The company provides mobile and fixed services for individual and corporate customers. Its service portfolio comprises international call services, broadband services, retails sales of mobile devices and customer services. The company also provides a range of voice, data, and value-added postpaid and prepaid mobile services on 4G, 3G/HSPA and 2G mobile networks in addition to IPTV and wireless broadband services. It offers ICT, Digital and Data Analytics, and IoT solutions for corporate customers. It markets and sells its services and products under the brand name, M1. The company serves through M1 shop outlets, distributor outlets and online platforms. M1 is headquartered in Singapore.
M1 Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases
Mar 17, 2017: M1 says Lee Kok Chew has been appointed as CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
M1 Ltd - Key Facts
M1 Ltd - Key Employees
M1 Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
M1 Ltd - Major Products and Services
M1 Ltd - History
M1 Ltd - Company Statement
M1 Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
M1 Ltd -
Business Segment: Fixed Services
Business Segment: Handsets and Equipment Sales
Business Segment: International Call Services
Business Segment: Mobile Telecommunications Services
Business Segment: Others
M1 Ltd - Corporate Strategy
M1 Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
M1 Ltd - Strengths
M1 Ltd - Weaknesses
M1 Ltd - Opportunities
M1 Ltd - Threats
M1 Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s
Jul 18, 2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases
Section 5 –
List of Tables
M1 Ltd, Key Facts
M1 Ltd, Key Employees
M1 Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
M1 Ltd, Major Products and Services
M1 Ltd, History
M1 Ltd, Other Locations
M1 Ltd, Subsidiaries
M1 Ltd, Joint Venture
M1 Ltd, Key Competitors
M1 Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
M1 Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
M1 Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
M1 Ltd, Ratio Charts