The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
M1 Ltd (M1) is a communications company that provides mobile and fixed services. The company’s service portfolio encompasses international call services, broadband services, retails sales of mobile devices and customer services. It also provides a range of voice, data, and value-added postpaid and prepaid mobile services on 4G, 3G/HSPA and 2G mobile networks in addition to IPTV and wireless broadband services. M1 caters its mobile, fixed line and broadband services to its residential and corporate customers and also offers managed and data center services to its corporate customers. It markets and sells its services and products under its own brand M1. The company also operates through shops, distributor outlets and online platforms. M1 is headquartered in Singapore.
M1 Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases
Mar 17, 2017: M1 says Lee Kok Chew has been appointed as CFO
Apr 13, 2016: Results for first quarter ended 31 March 2016
Jan 18, 2016: M1 Limited: Results for the year ended 31 December 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- M1 Ltd - Key Facts
- M1 Ltd - Key Employees
- M1 Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- M1 Ltd - Major Products and Services
- M1 Ltd - History
- M1 Ltd - Company Statement
- M1 Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- M1 Ltd - Business Description
- M1 Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- M1 Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- M1 Ltd - Strengths
- M1 Ltd - Weaknesses
- M1 Ltd - Opportunities
- M1 Ltd - Threats
- M1 Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jul 18, 2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases
- Apr 13, 2016: Results for first quarter ended 31 March 2016
- Jan 18, 2016: M1 Limited: Results for the year ended 31 December 2015
- Ratio Definitions
- M1 Ltd, Key Facts
- M1 Ltd, Key Employees
- M1 Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- M1 Ltd, Major Products and Services
- M1 Ltd, History
- M1 Ltd, Other Locations
- M1 Ltd, Subsidiaries
- M1 Ltd, Joint Venture
- M1 Ltd, Key Competitors
- M1 Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios
- M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios
- M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios
- M1 Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- M1 Ltd, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- M1 Ltd, Ratio Charts