The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsPalram Industries Ltd (Palram) is a manufacturer of thermoplastic products. The company carries out the manufacturing and marketing of thermoplastic sheets from polycarbonate, polyvinyl chloride, and other materials. Its product portfolio includes flat and corrugated sheets, thermoplastic sheets, architectural systems advanced panel systems. Palram's thermoplastic sheets are designed for a diverse range of applications in the advertising, agricultural, construction, do-it-yourself (DIY), and glazing and fabrication markets. It manages a polycarbonate sheet plant, a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet plant, and a distribution center, located in Pennsylvania, the US. The company has manufacturing unit and distribution centers located in the UK, and the distribution centers function as a logistic base for Europe. It has offices spread across France, Germany, Italy, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, and Australia. Palram is headquartered in Kibutz Ramat Yohanan, Israel.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Palram Industries Ltd - Key Facts
- Palram Industries Ltd - Key Employees
- Palram Industries Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Palram Industries Ltd - History
- Palram Industries Ltd - Company Statement
- Palram Industries Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Palram Industries Ltd - Business Description
- Palram Industries Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Palram Industries Ltd - Strengths
- Palram Industries Ltd - Weaknesses
- Palram Industries Ltd - Opportunities
- Palram Industries Ltd - Threats
- Palram Industries Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Palram Industries Ltd, Key Facts
- Palram Industries Ltd, Key Employees
- Palram Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Palram Industries Ltd, History
- Palram Industries Ltd, Other Locations
- Palram Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Palram Industries Ltd, Key Competitors
- Palram Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Palram Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Palram Industries Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Palram Industries Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Plastopil Hazorea Com Ltd
- Spyro Plastics Ltd.
- Brett Martin Plastic Sheets
- KYDEX, LLC
- Jiangsu Zhongda New Material Grp Co Ltd
- Shanhai Huili Group Co., Ltd.