The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VEON LTD is a provider of integrated telecommunications services. The company is one of the leading providers of pay TV services through IPTV. Company provides voice and data services through traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies in various countries. It offers a broad spectrum of mobile telecommunications, value added and call completion services, national and international roaming services, wireless Internet access, and fixed-line telecommunications and Internet services. Company offers services to customers in Russia, Italy, Algeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, and Laos. VEON operates under the Beeline, Kyivstar, WIND, Jazz, banglalink, and Djezzy brands. VEON is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
VEON LTD. Key Recent Developments
Dec 05, 2017: Nils Katla has stepped down from VEON's supervisory board
Nov 29, 2017: VEON appoints Vasyl Latsanych as CEO of Russian operations
Oct 11, 2017: Jacky Simmonds appointed group chief people officer
Oct 10, 2017: Veon names UK's Simmonds its chief people officer
Oct 06, 2017: VEON: Josh Drew appointed Group chief compliance officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- VEON LTD. - Key Facts
- VEON LTD. - Key Employees
- VEON LTD. - Key Employee Biographies
- VEON LTD. - Major Products and Services
- VEON LTD. - History
- VEON LTD. - Company Statement
- VEON LTD. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- VEON LTD. - Business Description
- VEON LTD. - Corporate Strategy
- VEON LTD. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- VEON LTD. - Strengths
- VEON LTD. - Weaknesses
- VEON LTD. - Opportunities
- VEON LTD. - Threats
- VEON LTD. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Dec 05, 2017: Nils Katla has stepped down from VEON's supervisory board
- Nov 29, 2017: VEON appoints Vasyl Latsanych as CEO of Russian operations
- Oct 11, 2017: Jacky Simmonds appointed group chief people officer
- Oct 06, 2017: VEON: Josh Drew appointed Group chief compliance officer
- Sep 15, 2017: Trond Westlie to join VEON as Group CFO, Andrew Davies to step down after four years
- Aug 03, 2017: VEON reports 2Q17 results
- Aug 03, 2017: VEON reports Q2 net profit
- May 24, 2017: VEON appoints Roland Sladek as Group Director Communication & Identity
- May 11, 2017: VEON reports 1Q17 results
- Feb 27, 2017: VimpelCom reports Q4 2016 results
- Ratio Definitions
- VEON LTD., Key Facts
- VEON LTD., Key Employees
- VEON LTD., Key Employee Biographies
- VEON LTD., Major Products and Services
- VEON LTD., History
- VEON LTD., Subsidiaries
- VEON LTD., Key Competitors
- VEON LTD., Ratios based on current share price
- VEON LTD., Annual Ratios
- VEON LTD., Annual Ratios
- VEON LTD., Annual Ratios
- VEON LTD., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- VEON LTD., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- VEON LTD., Ratio Charts