This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Metalico Inc (Metalico), a subsidiary of Total Merchant Ltd, is a scrap metal recycling company. It primarily sources, purchases, processes and sells recycled scrap steel and iron; non-ferrous metals including aluminum, lead, copper and nickel-based steel, platinum group metals, and minor metals such as tungsten, molybdenum, and tantalum. It also fabricates non-battery lead-based products including sheet lead, shot, extruded strip lead, machined lead parts and cast lead products. The company caters its products and services primarily to domestic mills, foundries, specialty steels, electronics, high-technology, automotive, Defense, roofing, plumbing, radiation shielding for pharmaceutical and power generation industries. It carries outs its operations through its recycling facilities located in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, New Jersey, West Virginia, and Mississippi. Metalico is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, the US.
Metalico Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 14, 2017: Metalico names new president, CEO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Metalico Inc - Key Facts
Metalico Inc - Key Employees
Metalico Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Metalico Inc - Major Products and Services
Metalico Inc - History
Metalico Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Metalico Inc - Business Description
Metalico Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Metalico Inc - Strengths
Metalico Inc - Weaknesses
Metalico Inc - Opportunities
Metalico Inc - Threats
Metalico Inc - Key Competitors
Metalico Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Metalico Inc, Key Facts
Metalico Inc, Key Employees
Metalico Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Metalico Inc, Major Products and Services
Metalico Inc, History
Metalico Inc, Other Locations
Metalico Inc, Subsidiaries
Metalico Inc, Key Competitors
Metalico Inc, Recent Deals Summary 2