This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsUranium One Inc (Uranium One) is a subsidiary of Uranium One Holding N V that involves in mining and exploration of uranium through in situ recovery mining method. The company produces, procures and sells uranium. The company has interests in various mines in Kazakhstan, the US, and Tanzania. In Kazakhstan, it holds interests in South Inkai, Karatau, Akbastau, Akdala, Zarechnoye, and Kharasan mines; and also owns interests in Willow Creek mine in the US. The company has operational interests in the Mkuju River Uranium Development Project in Southern Tanzania. Uranium One is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Uranium One Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 15, 2022: Alpha Lithium announces update on Argentine operations and Uranium One transaction
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Uranium One Inc - Key Facts
- Uranium One Inc - Key Employees
- Uranium One Inc - Major Products and Services
- Uranium One Inc - History
- Uranium One Inc - Company Statement
- Uranium One Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Uranium One Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Corporate and Other
- Geographical Segment: Kazakhstan
- Geographical Segment: United States
- Uranium One Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Uranium One Inc - Strengths
- Uranium One Inc - Weaknesses
- Uranium One Inc - Opportunities
- Uranium One Inc - Threats
- Uranium One Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 15, 2022: Alpha Lithium announces update on Argentine operations and Uranium One transaction
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Uranium One Inc, Key Facts
- Uranium One Inc, Key Employees
- Uranium One Inc, Major Products and Services
- Uranium One Inc, History
- Uranium One Inc, Other Locations
- Uranium One Inc, Subsidiaries
- Uranium One Inc, Joint Venture
- Uranium One Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ur-Energy Inc
- Orano SA
- Purepoint Uranium Group Inc
- Azarga Uranium Corp
- Uranium Royalty Corp
- Lion Copper and Gold Corp
- URU Metals Ltd
- Mega Uranium Ltd