The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsBlue Apron Holdings Inc (Blue Apron) sources, processes, stores, packs and sells meal ingredients and creates new recipes. It provides fresh and seasonal ingredients. The company also sells wines to complement its recipes. It also operates Apron Market, an e-commerce marketplace that offers a collection of kitchen tools, wine bundles, wine bulks, pantry items, and cookbooks. Blue Apron’s experts source the best seasonal ingredients directly from farms, family-run purveyors, and importers. It works in coordination with farmers and artisans to ensure the quality of its products. The company’s suppliers network includes Rumi Spice, Cento, Sun Noodle, Vermont Creamery, Country Natural, Reeves Farms, and Severino. Blue Apron is headquartered in New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Key Facts
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - History
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Company Statement
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Business Description
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Strengths
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Threats
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Key Facts
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, History
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Love With Food
- Youngevity International Inc
- HelloFresh SE
- Three Limes Inc
- Relish Labs LLC
- DineInFresh, Inc.
- Gobble, Inc.
- Medifast Inc