The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsShotSpotter Inc (ShotSpotter) is a provider of gunshot detection solutions. The company offers products on a SaaS-based subscription model utilizing specialized, cloud-based software integrated with internet-enabled sensors and communication networks. It also provides integration services, forensic services, notification engine API, investigator portal, forensic reports, and certified expert witness services. ShotSpotter assists law enforcement and security personnel working in universities, and major infrastructure or transportation centers in mitigating risk and enhancing security. Its strategic partners include Verizon and NHTIC. It markets solutions through channel partners. The company has business presence in the US, and South Africa. ShotSpotter is headquartered in Fremont, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- ShotSpotter Inc - Key Facts
- ShotSpotter Inc - Key Employees
- ShotSpotter Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- ShotSpotter Inc - Major Products and Services
- ShotSpotter Inc - History
- ShotSpotter Inc - Company Statement
- ShotSpotter Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ShotSpotter Inc - Business Description
- R&D Overview
- ShotSpotter Inc - Corporate Strategy
- ShotSpotter Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ShotSpotter Inc - Strengths
- ShotSpotter Inc - Weaknesses
- ShotSpotter Inc - Opportunities
- ShotSpotter Inc - Threats
- ShotSpotter Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- ShotSpotter Inc, Key Facts
- ShotSpotter Inc, Key Employees
- ShotSpotter Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- ShotSpotter Inc, Major Products and Services
- ShotSpotter Inc, History
- ShotSpotter Inc, Subsidiaries
- ShotSpotter Inc, Key Competitors
- ShotSpotter Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- ShotSpotter Inc, Annual Ratios
- ShotSpotter Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- ShotSpotter Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- ShotSpotter Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Amberbox, Inc.
- V5 Systems, Inc.
- Guardian Systems
- Shooter Detection Systems
- Civicscape, LLC
- Predpol, Inc.
- Safety Dynamics, Inc.
- Everbridge Inc