This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Highmark Inc (Highmark), a subsidiary of Highmark Health, is a provider of healthcare insurance solutions. The company offers indemnities and healthcare insurance products to individuals, families, groups, companies and federal employees. It provides dental insurance, vision insurance, stop loss insurance and supplemental Medicare products; and process claims for various Medicare members. It offers these products and services through its subsidiaries and affiliates in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The company is an independent licensee of Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Highmark is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Highmark Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 11,2018: TOPC : Blue Health Intelligence's risk adjustment and stratification solution goes live at Highmark Inc.[TPS : Biospace]
Mar 19,2018: Highmark and Livongo Health Partner to Empower 2.5 Million People Living with Diabetes in Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia
Mar 27,2017: Highmark names chief medical officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Highmark Inc - Key Facts
Highmark Inc - Key Employees
Highmark Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Highmark Inc - Major Products and Services
Highmark Inc - History
Highmark Inc - Company Statement
Highmark Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Highmark Inc - Business Description
Highmark Inc - Corporate Strategy
Highmark Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Highmark Inc - Strengths
Highmark Inc - Weaknesses
Highmark Inc - Opportunities
Highmark Inc - Threats
Highmark Inc - Key Competitors
Highmark Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 19, 2018: Highmark and Livongo Health Partner to Empower 2.5 Million People Living with Diabetes in Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Highmark Inc, Key Facts
Highmark Inc, Key Employees
Highmark Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Highmark Inc, Major Products and Services
Highmark Inc, History
Highmark Inc, Subsidiaries
Highmark Inc, Key Competitors
Highmark Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- UnitedHealth Group Inc
- Horizon Healthcare Insurance Co of Pennsylvania
- HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Geisinger Health System
- Cigna Corp
- Capital BlueCross