This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Highmark Inc (Highmark), a subsidiary of Highmark Health, is a provider of healthcare insurance solutions. The company underwrites various indemnities and offers healthcare insurance products to individuals, families, groups, companies and federal employees. In addition, the company provides dental insurance, vision insurance, stop loss insurance and supplemental Medicare products; and process claims for various Medicare members. The company is an independent licensee of Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. It operates through a network of direct stores, subsidiaries and joint agreements. The company’s key operating areas include Western and Central Pennsylvania; Lehigh valley of Pennsylvania; Delaware; and West Virginia. Highmark is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Highmark Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 27, 2017: Highmark names chief medical officer
Sep 23, 2016: Highmark Health Reports Financial Results Through June 30, 2016
May 17, 2016: Highmark Files Suit Against Federal Government Alleging Breaches Of Risk Corridor Obligations Under Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Highmark Inc - Key Facts
- Highmark Inc - Key Employees
- Highmark Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Highmark Inc - Major Products and Services
- Highmark Inc - History
- Highmark Inc - Company Statement
- Highmark Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Highmark Inc - Business Description
- Highmark Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Highmark Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Highmark Inc - Strengths
- Highmark Inc - Weaknesses
- Highmark Inc - Opportunities
- Highmark Inc - Threats
- Highmark Inc - Key Competitors
- Highmark Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Sep 23, 2016: Highmark Health Reports Financial Results Through June 30, 2016
- May 17, 2016: Highmark Files Suit Against Federal Government Alleging Breaches Of Risk Corridor Obligations Under Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act
- Highmark Inc, Key Facts
- Highmark Inc, Key Employees
- Highmark Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Highmark Inc, Major Products and Services
- Highmark Inc, History
- Highmark Inc, Subsidiaries
- Highmark Inc, Key Competitors
- Highmark Inc, Recent Deals Summary