This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCitibank Berhad (CB), a subsidiary of Citigroup Holding Singapore Pte Ltd, is a provider of various banking and financial services. It offers deposits services and accounts such as savings, checking, and time deposits; card products; lending solutions for home and personal needs; global banking; insurance; and wealth management. The bank provides unit trusts, retail bonds, dual currency account, and market-linked investment solutions. CB also offers various other services which include foreign currency solutions such as worldwide funds transfer, foreign currency investments and savings. The bank offers its products and services through its branches across Malaysia. CB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Citibank Berhad - Key Facts
- Citibank Berhad - Key Employees
- Citibank Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Citibank Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Citibank Berhad - History
- Citibank Berhad - Company Statement
- Citibank Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Citibank Berhad - Business Description
- Citibank Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Citibank Berhad - Strengths
- Citibank Berhad - Weaknesses
- Citibank Berhad - Opportunities
- Citibank Berhad - Threats
- Citibank Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Citibank Berhad, Key Facts
- Citibank Berhad, Key Employees
- Citibank Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Citibank Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Citibank Berhad, History
- Citibank Berhad, Other Locations
- Citibank Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Citibank Berhad, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- AFFIN Holdings Berhad
- Alliance Financial Group Berhad
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad