The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsEsken Ltd (Esken), formerly, Stobart Group Ltd is an infrastructure and support services company. It operates across biomass energy, railway maintenance, and aviation sectors besides maintaining investments in national property and logistics portfolio. The company owns and operates London Southend Airport and Carlisle Lake District Airport. Esken also performs sourcing and processing of fuel to biomass plants through long-term contracts. Esken provides rail network maintenance, repair and improvement. The company’s infrastructure business holds non-controlling interest in aviation and logistics business. The company carries out distribution and warehousing requirements of majority of the UK’s businesses with its trailers and warehousing capabilities. Esken is headquartered in Warrington, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Esken Ltd - Key Facts
- Esken Ltd - Key Employees
- Esken Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Esken Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Esken Ltd - History
- Esken Ltd - Company Statement
- Esken Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Esken Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Aviation
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Energy
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Investments
- Business Segment: Non-Strategic Infrastructure
- Geographical Segment: Europe and Ireland
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
- Esken Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Esken Ltd - Strengths
- Esken Ltd - Weaknesses
- Esken Ltd - Opportunities
- Esken Ltd - Threats
- Esken Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Esken Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Esken Ltd, Key Facts
- Esken Ltd, Key Employees
- Esken Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Esken Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Esken Ltd, History
- Esken Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Esken Ltd, Key Competitors
- Esken Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Esken Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Esken Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Esken Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Esken Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Esken Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wincanton plc
- W H Malcolm Ltd
- John G Russell (Transport) Limited
- James Irlam Logistics
- Groupe Norbert Dentressangle SA
- DHL International GmbH
- DB Mobility Logistics AG
- Camper & Nicholsons Marina Investments Limited
- Associated British Ports Holdings Ltd