The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BPH Energy Ltd (BPH), formerly known as BioPharmica Limited, is a stage funding, project management and commercialization strategies provider. It carries out the development and commercialization of biomedical research and technologies and oil and gas exploration. Technologies on the way to commercialization include: Cortical Dynamics Brain Anaesthesia Response (BAR) Monitor - a device that measures a patient’s brain electrical activity (EEG); Diagnostic Array Systems, BacTrak a faster and more effective method of detecting infectious disease; HLS5 Tumour Suppress Gene a molecular marker for early and accurate cancer detection; and microtubule drugs that target the tumour vasculature. BPH has partnerships with various academic institutions and companies including The Western Australian Institute for Medical Research, The Royal Melbourne Institute for Technology, Molecular Discovery Systems, Diagnostic Array Systems and Cortical Dynamics. BPH is headquartered in North Perth, Australia.
BPH Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2017: BPH Energy Announces Appointment/ Resignation Of Director
Oct 17, 2017: BPH Energy Announces Appointment Of Director
Jun 26, 2017: BPH Energy Annouces Appointment Of Director
May 04, 2016: MEC Resources Provides Update On EP386 Well Drilling
Mar 21, 2016: Advent Signs Letter Of Intent For Gas Supply
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- BPH Energy Ltd - Key Facts
- BPH Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- BPH Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- BPH Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- BPH Energy Ltd - History
- BPH Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- BPH Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- BPH Energy Ltd - Business Description
- BPH Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- BPH Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BPH Energy Ltd - Strengths
- BPH Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- BPH Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- BPH Energy Ltd - Threats
- BPH Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nov 17, 2017: BPH Energy Announces Appointment/ Resignation Of Director
- Oct 17, 2017: BPH Energy Announces Appointment Of Director
- Jun 26, 2017: BPH Energy Annouces Appointment Of Director
- May 04, 2016: MEC Resources Provides Update On EP386 Well Drilling
- Mar 21, 2016: Advent Signs Letter Of Intent For Gas Supply
- Ratio Definitions
- BPH Energy Ltd, Key Facts
- BPH Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- BPH Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- BPH Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- BPH Energy Ltd, History
- BPH Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- BPH Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- BPH Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- BPH Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- BPH Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- BPH Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- BPH Energy Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- BPH Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts