The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsNTN Corp (NTN) offers mechanical parts and equipment. It manufactures and sells mechanical parts and equipment, such as, bearings, constant velocity joints, and precision equipment. The product portfolio of the company comprises of general-purpose bearings, bearings for office automation, precision roller bearings for machine tools, aerospace bearings, bearing units, and related products. It also offers needle roller bearings, windscreen wipers, various auto tensioners and thrust washers; table units, spindle units, liquid crystal display repair units, optical disk mastering units and correction units for electrode patterns. In addition, it offers after sales services. The company operates across Americas, Europe and Asia. NTN is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
NTN Corp Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 02,2023: NTN Announces Financial Results For the Nine Months Ended December 31,2022
Oct 31,2022: NTN announces Financial Results For the Six Months Ended September 30,2022(Consolidated)
Aug 02,2022: NTN Corp. Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the three months ended June 30, 2022
Jan 31,2022: NTN Corp. Announces Financial Report for the 3rd Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Ended December 31, 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- NTN Corp - Key Facts
- NTN Corp - Key Employees
- NTN Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- NTN Corp - Major Products and Services
- NTN Corp - History
- NTN Corp - Company Statement
- NTN Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- NTN Corp - Business Description
- Product Category: Aftermarket
- Product Category: Automotive
- Product Category: Industrial Machinery
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: Asia and Other Areas
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- R&D Overview
- NTN Corp - Corporate Strategy
- NTN Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NTN Corp - Strengths
- NTN Corp - Weaknesses
- NTN Corp - Opportunities
- NTN Corp - Threats
- NTN Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- NTN Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 02, 2023: NTN Announces Financial Results For the Nine Months Ended December 31,2022
- Oct 31, 2022: NTN announces Financial Results For the Six Months Ended September 30,2022(Consolidated)
- Aug 02, 2022: NTN Corp. Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the three months ended June 30, 2022
- Jan 31, 2022: NTN Corp. Announces Financial Report for the 3rd Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Ended December 31, 2021
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- NTN Corp, Key Facts
- NTN Corp, Key Employees
- NTN Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- NTN Corp, Major Products and Services
- NTN Corp, History
- NTN Corp, Subsidiaries
- NTN Corp, Key Competitors
- NTN Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- NTN Corp, Annual Ratios
- NTN Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- NTN Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- NTN Corp, Interim Ratios
- NTN Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- NTN Corp, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- NTN Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AB SKF
- The Timken Co
- Dana Inc
- Shimadzu Corp
- NSK Ltd