The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsJadason Enterprises Ltd (Jadason Enterprises) is a provider of equipment and supplies to the printed circuit board (PCB) and semiconductor industries. Its product portfolio includes AutoCAD system, asset management solutions, motion capture systems, Made4Mac software, motion capture and dimension 3D printer, among others. Jadason Enterprises offers services such as PCB drilling services, 3D printing consultation, 3D scanning consultation, motion capture consultation, andrenderfarm design and configuration. It offers solutions for various industries including media and entertainment; architectural and interior design; design and manufacturing; games and virtual reality and government and education. The company has distribution networks across China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan. Jadason Enterprises is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Key Facts
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Key Employees
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - History
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Company Statement
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Equipment and Supplies
- Business Segment: Manufacturing and Support Services
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Geographical Segment: Singapore
- Geographical Segment: The People’s Republic of China including Hong Kong
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Strengths
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Weaknesses
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Opportunities
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Threats
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Key Facts
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Key Employees
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, History
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Other Locations
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Key Competitors
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Jadason Enterprises Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Valuetronics Holdings Limited
- Serial System Ltd
- PCI Limited
- Memtech International Ltd.
- CDW Holding Ltd