The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Auswide Bank Ltd (Auswide Bank) is a provider of personal and business banking products and services. Its portfolio of products consists of transaction, savings, and specialized accounts, term deposits, loans for housing, car, personal loans, business term and business overdraft loans, and commercial vehicle finance services. In addition to the above, Auswide Bank provides credit cards; self-managed superannuation fund accounts; home, car, boat, travel, life and personal risk, trade and services, and farm insurance products. The bank provides its products and services to customers directly or in partnership with service providers through branches, strategic relationships, and online and digital channels. It has an operational presence in the states of Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria. Auswide Bank is headquartered in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Key Facts
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Key Employees
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Auswide Bank Ltd - History
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Company Statement
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Business Description
- Auswide Bank Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Strengths
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Weaknesses
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Opportunities
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Threats
- Auswide Bank Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About The Publisher
- Contact The Publisher
List of Tables
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Key Facts
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Key Employees
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Auswide Bank Ltd, History
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Other Locations
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Key Competitors
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Auswide Bank Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Rock Building Society
- Maitland Mutual Building Society Limited
- Hume Building Society Limited
- Greater Bank Ltd